NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR), the company that is changing how the world works together, today posted a shareholder letter to the investor relations section of the company’s website at https://investors.fiverr.com/.
Fiverr also announced that it will release first quarter 2020 financial results for the period ended March 31, 2020 before the market opens on Thursday, May 7, 2020. On that day management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company’s business and financial results. Prior to its conference call, Fiverr will issue a press release and post a shareholder letter to its website at https://investors.fiverr.com/.
First Quarter Conference Call and Webcast Details
- What: Fiverr’s First Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference Call
- When: May 7, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Dial In: To access the call via telephone please dial +1 (866) 360-3590, or +1 (412) 317-5278 for callers outside the United States and reference “Fiverr”
- Webcast: A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of the Company’s website at https://investors.fiverr.com
- Audio Replay: A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until Thursday May 14, 2020, and can be accessed by dialing +1 (877) 344-7529, or +1 (412) 317-0088 for callers outside the United States and entering the access code 10141807
Fiverr's mission is to change how the world works together. The Fiverr platform connects businesses of all sizes with freelancers offering digital services in more than 300 categories, across 8 verticals including graphic design, digital marketing, programming, video and animation. In 2019, over 2.4 million customers bought a wide range of services from freelancers working in over 160 countries. We invite you to visit us at fiverr.com, read our blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.