DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global DSL Tester Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The DSL tester market was valued at US$ 1.05 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
Increasing use of electronic devices in the telecommunication sector coupled with improved measurement technology globally will upgrade the market growth during the forecast period
The substantial demand for new services, along with swiftly increasing demand for high-speed data transfer, has urged the need for the development of a digital subscriber line (DSL) in order to achieve higher data rates. In addition, increasing diversity towards the telecommunication sector coupled with rapid development for DSL tester will boost up the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing the use of PCs, advancements in electronic products, and wide-scale use of the internet globally will expand the DSL tester market. For instance, technological enhancement like DC voltage measurements, network scanning, and different attribution of DSL analyzers will expand the sales revenue of DSL tester globally. Telecom professionals extremely rely upon DSL testers to confirm and turn-up converged telecommunication services, which will provide an opportunity and wide-scope for DSL testers in the global market.
Growing applicability of DSL tester in various sectors will ramp up the smart plantation management systems Market
The growing application of DSL testers in the broadcast/airing communications field is one of the primary aspects of the expansion of the DSL tester market. Developed regions such as Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific with the thriving populace and monetary development to behemoth the telecom markets across the globe. The aforementioned factors are most likely to spike the arrangement and development of DSL testers. In addition, the increasing need for DSL testers expected to raise at a huge pace attributed due to the large-scale application of the internet. Furthermore, technology up-gradation coupled with competitive, cost-efficient, and superior product enhancement to drive market growth over the forecast period.
- In July 2019, Peter Tesler, a former lead software development engineer of Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) announced and launched a new domain-specific language for describing and deploying test cases named Smashtest - an app used for DSL testing, at Walt Disney.
- Intel Corp. invests in Integrated Telecom Express Inc. (Itex), involved in developing and shipping chips for the growing digital subscriber line (DSL) market.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the DSL tester market is rising at a CAGR of 6.4% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027.
- The DSL tester markets in North America accounted to have the fastest growing market in 2018. In addition, the improved technological advancement, booming trend for telecommunication industries coupled with wide-scale use of high-speed internet services are few factors that drive the demand for DSL tester across the region.
- Asia Pacific region projected to have a prominent market for DSL tester, owing to the growing needs for electronic gadgets, the sheer proliferation of internet services, and flourishing telecommunication services particularly in the emerging economies of India, China, and Singapore in the near future.
- The Middle East and Africa to create a moderate incremental opportunity with technological upgradation.
- An increasing number of internet users, burgeoning population, and increased investments for development in the emerging smart technologies and end-to-end solutions will drive the overall demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global DSL Tester Market
2.2. Global DSLT Market, by Type, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.3. Global DSLT Market, by End-use, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.4. Global DSLT Market, by Geography, 2018 (US$ Bn)
3. Market Dynamics
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
4. Global DSL Tester (DSLT) Market, by Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
4.2. Handheld DSLTester
4.3. Portable DSLTester
5. Global DSL Tester (DSLT) Market, by End-use, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5.2. Internet Service Providers
5.3. Telecommunication Service Providers
5.4. Electric Power
6. North America DSL Tester (DSLT) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.1.1. North America DSLT Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
6.2. North America DSLT Market Value, By Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.2.1. Market Analysis
6.3. North America DSLT Market Value, By End-use, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.3.1. Market Analysis
6.4. North America DSLT Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.4.1. Market Analysis
6.4.3. Rest of North America
7. Europe DSL Tester (DSLT) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8. Asia Pacific DSL Tester (DSLT) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
9. Rest of the World DSL Tester (DSLT) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Robert Bosch
10.2. Deere & Company
10.4. Synelixis Solutions
10.7. Semiosbio Technologies
10.8. Jain Irrigation Systems
10.11. AG Leader Technology
10.12. Teejet Technologies
10.13. Crop Metrics
10.14. Topcon Group
10.15. Raven Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2otrsa