DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Telematics Market by Channel, Vehicle Type, Application, and Connectivity Solution: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global automotive telematics market size was valued at $50.40 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $320.60 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 26.8% from 2019 to 2026.
In automotive technology, satellite-based positioning technologies are used to connect telematics solutions via wireless connectivity that enables audio or visual data and drivers to various in-vehicle telematics applications. The automotive telematics market has witnessed a significant growth over the years, owing to an increase in trend of connectivity solutions worldwide.
A telematics system offers multiple features such as driver's emergencies such as roadside assistance, airbag, navigation, vehicle security notification, stolen vehicle tracking services, and others. Hardware in telematics control unit consists of infamous black box module that integrates a phone, GPS receiver, digital signal processor and microphone for voice recognition. It also gathers diagnostic information from sensors.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the autonomous telematics market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Findings of the Automotive Telematics Market:
- In 2018, by channel type, the OEM segment generated the highest revenue.
- In 2018, by vehicle type, the commercial vehicle type segment was the highest revenue contributor.
- In 2018, by application, the fleet/asset management segment was the highest revenue contributor.
- In 2018, by connectivity, the embedded segment was the highest revenue contributor.
- In 2018, region-wise, North America contributed the highest revenue in automotive telematics market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Key Player Positioning (2017)
3.5. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Government Regulations For Vehicle Telematics
220.127.116.11. Rise In Trend of Connectivity Solutions
18.104.22.168. Ease of Vehicle Diagnosis
22.214.171.124. Integration of Real-Time Fleet Monitoring Systems In Vehicles
126.96.36.199. Increase In Use of Cloud-Based Technology For Automotive Telematics Solution
188.8.131.52. Threat of Data Hacking
184.108.40.206. High Installation Cost
220.127.116.11. Lack of Uninterrupted & Seamless Internet Connectivity
18.104.22.168. Intelligent Transportation System
22.214.171.124. Improved Performance of Autonomous Vehicles
126.96.36.199. Better Driver And Vehicle Safety
188.8.131.52. Enhancement of Business Decisions For Fleet Owners
Chapter 4: Automotive Telematics Market, By Channel Type
Chapter 5: Automotive Telematics Market, By Vehicle Type
5.2. Passenger Vehicle
5.3. Commercial Vehicle
5.4. Two Wheeler
Chapter 6: Automotive Telematics Market, By Application
6.2. Fleet/Asset Management
6.3. Navigation & Location-Based System
6.4. Infotainment System
6.5. Insurance Telematics
6.6. Safety & Security
Chapter 7: Automotive Telematics Market, By Connectivity Solutions
7.3. Integrated Smartphones
Chapter 8: Automotive Telematics Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Company Profile
9.2. Masternaut Limited
9.3. Mix Telematics
9.5. Tomtom Telematics BV.
9.6. Trimble Inc.
9.8. Harman International
9.9. I.D.Systems, Inc.
9.10. Teletrac Navman
9.11. Airbiquity Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/msznze