LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the interactive flat panels market and it is poised to grow by USD 32.2 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 34% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Growth of e-learning has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high costs of interactive flat panels might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Interactive Flat Panels Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Interactive Flat Panels Market is segmented as below:
- Education Sector
- Corporate Sector
- 50-60-inch Size
- 60-70-inch Size
- 70-80-inch Size
- 80-inch and Above Size
- Plasma and LCD Flat Panels
- Interactive UHD/4k Flat Panels
- HD Flat Panels
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32163
Interactive Flat Panels Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our interactive flat panels market report covers the following areas:
- Interactive Flat Panels Market Size
- Interactive Flat Panels Market Trends
- Interactive Flat Panels Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies implementation of multi-touch technology in education as one of the prime reasons driving the interactive flat panels market growth during the next few years.
Interactive Flat Panels Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the interactive flat panels market, including some of the vendors such as BenQ Corp., Boxlight Corp., ELO Touch Solutions Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., NEC Corp., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Sharp Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the interactive flat panels market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Interactive Flat Panels Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist interactive flat panels market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the interactive flat panels market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the interactive flat panels market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of interactive flat panels market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.