CROISSY-BEAUBOURG, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
THERADIAG (Paris:ALTER)(ISIN: FR0004197747, Ticker: ALTER), a company specializing in in vitro diagnostics of autoimmune diseases and theranostics, will publish its 2019 consolidated Full-year annual revenue and its cash position as of December 31, 2019 on Thursday,
January 30, 2020 at 5:45 CET (Paris time).
On this occasion, Bertrand de Castelnau, Chief Executive Officer, will hold a conference call on Thursday, January 30, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. CET (Paris time) in French only, to answer questions from analysts and investors.
To access the conference call, please dial +33(0)1.70.71.01.59, followed by the pin code pin 85460157# then follow the instructions.
A replay will be available (in French only) for a period of 90 days by dialing: +33(0)1 72 72 74 02 followed by the access code: 418901569# and then the instructions.
- 2019 Full-year results, March 18, 2020 after market close
- Annual General meeting, May 14, 2020
Upcoming events Theradiag will attend:
- February 12-15, 2020: 15th ECCO (European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation) Congress, Vienna, Austria
- March 5-6, 2020: Biomed-J 2020 (Young Medical Biologists' Association), Paris
- March 6-7, 2020: GETAID Seminar (Therapeutic Study Group for Inflammatory Digestive Tract Diseases), Paris
- March 26-29, 2020: JFHOD congress (Hepato-gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology), Paris.
Capitalizing on its expertise in the distribution, development and manufacturing of in vitro diagnostic tests, Theradiag innovates and develops theranostics tests (combining treatment and diagnosis) that measure the efficiency of biotherapies in the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. Theradiag is thus participating in the development of customized treatment, which favors the individualization of treatments, the evaluation of their efficacy and the prevention of drug resistance. Theradiag notably markets the Lisa Tracker® range (CE marked), which is a comprehensive multiparameter theranostic solution for patients with autoimmune diseases treated with biotherapies. The Company is based in Marne-la-Vallée, near Paris, and has over 60 employees.
For more information about Theradiag, please visit our website: www.theradiag.com