DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Dog Food Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The dog food market in the region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2019-2024 reaching levels worth US$ 23.8 Billion by 2024.
The North America dog food market reached a value of US$ 19.1 Billion in 2018. Dog food refers to the food that is specially intended for a dog's consumption to meet all its nutritional needs. Most store-bought dog food is made with feed grade (animal grade) ingredients and are available in dry, wet or semi moist form. The general diet of a dog should comprise a combination of carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, fats, vitamins and water. In the absence of proper nutrition, dogs are unable to fight off infection, perform daily activities, repair teeth and bones, and maintain their build and muscle tone.
North America dog food market is currently being driven by several factors. Increasing trends of pet humanization and premiumization are the prime factors catalyzing the growth of the dog food market in the region. Additionally, the rising awareness among the pet owners towards the dietary requirements for their dogs, owing to which the demand for better quality dog food products has escalated. In addition to this, numerous cases of diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis have been reported in dogs across the region. As a result, veterinarians have started recommending low-calorie and value-added dog food products to the owners, thereby prompting manufacturers to expand their product offerings. Furthermore, growing numbers of dog shelters in the region for improving the health of stray dogs has also fueled the demand for dog food in the region.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America dog food market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America dog food market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America dog food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America dog food market?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of pricing type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of ingredient type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dog food market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America dog food industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America dog food industry?
- What is the structure of the North America dog food industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America dog food industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America dog food industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Product Type, Pricing Type, Ingredient Type and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America dog food market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Dog Food Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Pricing Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Ingredient Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 North America Dog Food Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Dog Food Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Dry Dog Food
7.2 Dog Treats
7.3 Wet Dog Food
8 North America Dog Food Market: Breakup by Pricing Type
8.1 Mass Products
8.2 Premium Products
9 North America Dog Food Market: Breakup by Ingredient Type
9.1 Animal Derived
9.2 Plant Derived
10 North America Dog Food Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
10.2 Specialty Stores
10.3 Online Stores
11 North America Dog Food Market: Breakup by Country
11.1 United States
11.1.1 Historical Market Trends
11.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
11.1.3 Market Breakup by Pricing Type
11.1.4 Market Breakup by Ingredient Type
11.1.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
11.1.6 Market Forecast
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
13.2 Raw Material Procurement
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Rivalry
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uauq40