DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Ayurvedic Products Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Indian ayurvedic products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% during 2019-2024.
Ayurveda is an ancient science and healthcare system that has been adopted by cultures globally. Ayurveda analyses and cures diseases after understanding an individual's body type, heartbeat patterns, appearance, vision, etc. There are various protocols and treatments in the ayurvedic system to rectify ailments through the use of herbs, plants, exercise, diet and changes in lifestyle. Throughout the country, various segments of ayurvedic healthcare and personal care products are available. For personal care range, the market is divided into oral care, skin care, make-up, hair care and fragrances. Whereas, for the healthcare range, the market is segmented into ayurvedic nutraceuticals, ayurvedic medicines and dietary supplements. Corporations throughout the country are focusing on developing innovative ayurvedic products and generating awareness among consumers.
A key factor driving the Indian ayurvedic products market is increasing popularity of natural and organic medicines and their benefits among the consumers. Factors such as rising health concerns and awareness on the side-effects of western medicines is further driving the consumer preference for ayurvedic products in the country. Moreover, catalysed by economic growth and rising incomes, per capita expenditures on healthcare products have increased significantly over the past few years, creating a positive impact on the ayurvedic products market. Furthermore, the distribution network of ayurvedic products have improved significantly, increasing the accessibility of these products across both urban and rural regions. The government of India is also promoting the usage of ayurvedic products through awareness programmes and subsidies.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian ayurvedic products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian ayurvedic products industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian ayurvedic products industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian ayurvedic products industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian ayurvedic products industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian ayurvedic products industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian ayurvedic products industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: India
- Segments Covered: Products Type, Organized/Unorganized and Region
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the ayurvedic products market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20 man hours of free customization for each report
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 India Ayurvedic Products Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Products Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Organized/Unorganized
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 SWOT Analysis
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4 Degree of Competition
5.9.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.10 PESTEL Analysis
5.11 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Healthcare Products
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
220.127.116.11 Ayurvedic Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements
18.104.22.168 Ayurvedic Medicines
6.2 Personal Care Products
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Breakup by Type
22.214.171.124 Skin Care
126.96.36.199 Oral Care
188.8.131.52 Hair Care and Fragrances
6.2.3 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Organized/Unorganized
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.1 North India
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 West and Central India
8.3 South India
8.4 East India
9 Imports and Exports
10 Government Regulations
11 Strategic Recommendations
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
12.3.1 Dabur India Ltd.
12.3.2 Patanjali Ayurved Limited
12.3.3 The Himalaya Drug Company
12.3.4 Vicco Laboratories
12.3.5 Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
12.3.6 Hamdard Laboratories
12.3.7 Forest Essentials
12.3.8 Emami Ltd.
12.3.9 Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd.
12.3.10 Kerala Ayurveda Ltd.
12.3.11 Amrutanjan Healthcare Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9meswm