DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Philippines LED Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Philippines LED market is currently growing at a robust rate and is expected to reach revenues worth US$ 864 Million by 2024.
LED lights are significantly more efficient than conventional lighting products and produce more light per watt. Moreover, LEDs have a significantly longer lifespan compared to conventional light with estimates suggesting that LEDs have 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Some of the other advantages of LEDs include low maintenance costs, sturdiness, safety, non-toxicity, etc. Moreover, the Philippines government is also playing an active role in driving the demand of LED products through subsidies and a ban on incandescent lights.
Electricity costs in the Philippines represent among the highest in the world due in large part to the country's dependence on expensive imported fossil fuels, both diesel oil and coal. With lighting currently accounting for 18-20% of the total electricity consumption in the country, energy efficient lighting such as LED's represent a key driver in reducing the electricity costs. Some of the other major factors driving the demand of LED products in Philippines include reducing costs of LED lights, launch of numerous public and private infrastructure projects and rising consumer awareness levels.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Philippines LED market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Philippines LED industry?
- What is the breakup of the Philippines LED market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the Philippines LED market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the Philippines LED market on the basis of installation type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Philippines LED industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Philippines LED industry?
- What is the structure of the Philippines LED industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Philippines LED industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Philippines LED industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: Philippines
- Segments Covered: product type, application, installation type and region
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the LED market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20 man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Philippines Lighting Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Technology
6 Why is the LED Market so Lucrative in Philippines
7 Philippines LED Industry
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
7.4 Market Breakup by Application
7.5 Market Breakup by Installation Type
7.6 Market Breakup by Region
7.7 Market Breakup by Indoor and Outdoor Applications
7.8 Market Forecast
7.9 SWOT Analysis
7.10 Value Chain Analysis
7.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
7.11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
7.11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
7.11.4 Degree of Competition
7.11.5 Threat of New Entrants
7.11.6 Threat of Substitutes
7.12 PESTEL Analysis
7.13 Price Analysis
7.13.1 Price Indicators
7.13.2 Price Structure
7.13.3 Margin Analysis
7.14 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
8 Philippines LED Industry: Market Breakup by Product Type
8.1 Panel Lights
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 Down Lights
8.3 Street Lights
8.4 Tube Lights
9 Philippines LED Industry: Market Breakup by Application
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
10 Philippines LED Industry: Market Breakup by Installation Type
10.1 New Installation
10.1.1 Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Forecast
10.2 Retrofit Installation
11 Government Regulations
12 Strategic Recommendations
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l1e63n