DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Smart Labels Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America smart labels market reached a value of US$ 2.63 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 5.27 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 12.3% during 2019-2024.
The North America smart labels market is currently being driven by several factors. The market in the region is growing substantially due to the rising penetration of smart labels in merchandise- and asset-tracking applications. Moreover, increasing labor costs and issues related to price integrity are some of the other factors, which are compelling manufacturers and retailers to use smart labels for product labelling.
Furthermore, various organizations across industries have launched different initiatives in the region to increase the demand for smart labels. For instance, a smart label digital initiative has been introduced by the Grocery Manufacturers Association and the Food Marketing Institute in the North America food industry.
Apart from this, there is a wide-scale usage of smart labels, such as RFID, EAS and NFC, by manufacturers and retailers. This enables them to track shipped products, thus creating numerous growth opportunities for market players in the region. Additionally, the increasing use of digital technology across various sectors will continue to fuel the smart labels market growth in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the North America smart labels market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America smart labels market?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart labels market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart labels market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the North America smart labels market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America smart labels industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America smart labels industry?
- What is the structure of the North America smart labels industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America smart labels industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America smart labels industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Smart Labels Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Technology
5.3 Market Breakup by Component
5.4 Market Breakup by End-user
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Smart Labels Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Smart Labels Market: Breakup by Technology
7.1 Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
7.2 Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
7.3 Electronic Shelf Label (ESL)
7.4 Sensing Labels
7.5 Near Field Communication (NFC)
8 North America Smart Labels Market: Breakup by Component
9 North America Smart Labels Market: Breakup by End-user
9.2 Logistics and Transportation
9.4 Food and Beverage
10 North America Smart Labels Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Technology
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Component
10.1.4 Market Breakup by End-user
10.1.5 Market Forecast
10.2.1 Historical market Trends
10.2.2 Market Breakup by Technology
10.2.3 Market Breakup by Component
10.2.4 Market Breakup by End-user
10.2.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t5d6e4