DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Persistent Threat Protection - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Advanced Persistent Threat Protection market worldwide is projected to grow by US$12.7 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 17.5%.
Government & Defense, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 18.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.3 Billion by the year 2025, Government & Defense will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 18.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$479.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$608 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Government & Defense will reach a market size of US$553.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 17.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
- Dell SecureWorks
- FireEye, Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Webroot, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection: An Introductory Prelude
- Growing Complexity in Cyber Threat Landscape Makes APT Protection More Important Than Ever Before
- Dramatic Rise in Cyber Security Costs Strongly Advocate Deployment of APT Protection
- Evolving APT Security Methodologies Ardently Indicate Robust Market Expansion
- Emergence of Cloud-based Technologies: The Mega Trend Set to Alter Market Dynamics
- Prospects Remain Highly Favorable for APTP Solutions Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Critical Importance of Cyber Security in Banking & Financial Services Builds Robust Momentum for APT Security Solutions
- Increased Efforts from Government Agencies to Fortify Cybersecurity Preparedness Creates Ample Opportunities
- Growing Concerns over Healthcare Cybersecurity Put Focus on APT Protection
- Evolution of Cybersecurity as Core Business Strategy for Telecom & IT Companies Underpins Adoption Rates
- Retail Sectors' Priority for Cybersecurity Augurs Well
- Advanced Malware Protection: Important Component in APT Security Strategy
- Cloud Security: High-Potential Growth Vertical
- APT Protection Gathers Steam in DNS Security
- DNS Firewall for Minimizing the Impact of APT Attack
- Sandbox: The Dedicated Environment for APT Protection
- Cloud-based Sandbox Enables More Effective Protection
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vtqiap