DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Alternator - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Alternator market worldwide is projected to grow by 22.2 Million Units, driven by a compounded growth of 3%.
Passenger Cars, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 2.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over 78.3 Million Units by the year 2025, Passenger Cars will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over 838.5 Thousand Units to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over 668.7 Thousand Units worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Passenger Cars will reach a market size of 4.7 Million Units by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately 5.9 Million Units in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Denso Corporation
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Lucas Electrical
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Remy International, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Alternator Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Integration of Electronic Systems in Modern Vehicles Drives Market Growth
- Explosion of Electronic Systems in Modern Cars Driven by Increasing Awareness of Safety Features to Benefit Market Growth: Global Automotive Electronics Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2023
- Electrical Loads (In Amps) of Standard Vehicle Accessories
- Stable Automobile Production Trends Significantly Influence Market Prospects
- Led by China, Steadily Expanding Global Vehicle Production Drives Demand in the Market: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Asia Pacific Dominates Market Growth with the Emergence of Leading Automobile Manufacturing Hubs
- A Key Demographic Driver of Consumerism, the Growing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
- Stringent Emissions Regulations and Fuel Efficiency Standards Generates Demand for Smart Alternators
- Advancements in Alternator Technology Crucial to Achieving Fuel Savings
- Expanding Heavy Truck Sales with Pressing Need for Reducing Fleet Fuel Costs Promises Significant Growth Prospects for High Efficiency Alternators: US Class 8 Truck Sales (In Thousands) for the Years 2016, 2018 & 2021
- High Output Alternators Gain Prominence in Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Alternators with Remote-Sense Capability Prolong Battery Life
- Rising Adoption of Electric Vehicles to Restrict Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Alternator Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Alternator Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w9lch0