DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chromatography Resin Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Natural Polymer, Synthetic Polymer), By Technique (Ion Exchange, Affinity), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global chromatography resin market size is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8%
Rising replacement of conventional separation techniques, such as filtration and distillation, with chromatography is projected to drive the growth.
China is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period, as it is the largest consumer of chromatography resin in Asia Pacific. India has witnessed a massive acceleration in economic growth in recent years owing to various financial initiatives and reforms such as Make in India, encouraging domestic manufacturing. This factor is anticipated to bode well for the regional product demand in the forthcoming years.
Purolite Corp., a leading player in the chromatography resin market, is focusing on developing new and enhanced resins, which can further be used for continuous production. With a view to expand its operations in the Asia Pacific and to leverage the cost of operating in an emerging economy, the company has set up a manufacturing facility in China and is focusing on establishing its dominance in the country.
There have been developments in chromatography tools, in terms of capacity and flow velocity that have led to higher productivity. However, market players have not been able to achieve continuous robust production. These tools are anticipated to undergo further development and to achieve even higher productivity.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- North America is expected to remain a key region likely to drive the growth of the chromatography resin market. The U.S. has been enjoying robust growth due to the strong government spending in the research and development activities
- The economic performance of Asia Pacific is projected to witness improvement as major economies, such as China and India are likely to ramp up investments in chemical and pharmaceutical sectors
- Demand for natural resin is growing in several industries on account of its low cost and high functionality and is anticipated to continue its dominance in the forthcoming years, propelling the market growth
- Key market players engage in mergers and acquisitions as one of the major growth strategies. For instance, in March 2016, Thermo Fisher acquired Affymetrix to expand its genetic analysis, bioscience, and diagnostic equipment product portfolio
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Purolite Corporation
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rmwvbq