OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In December, Best’s Review looks at some of the challenges facing insurers in 2020.
- “Strategic Planning” shares insurance leaders’ perspective on how to remain relevant in the new decade ahead;
- “Accelerated Change” highlights survey results that reveal risk managers are increasingly worried about disruptions in the geopolitical landscape;
- “The Show Must Go On” looks at how mega-global events such as the upcoming Olympics and this year’s G20 and Rugby World Cup put a spotlight on Asia-based events; and
- “Shift the Narrative” explores how Willis Re International Chairman urges the industry to create stories tailored to its customers about the importance of buying insurance protection.
The December issue also includes Best’s Review’s annual examination of inland marine and marine insurance market developments.
- “Uncharted Waters” reports how a series of attacks on oil tankers near the Persian Gulf is driving up war risk premiums in the marine insurance market;
- “Carrying a Heavy Load” explores how cargo risks, such as food safety and identity theft are testing the resourcefulness of inland marine carriers; and
- Best’s Rankings of Ocean Marine, Inland Marine and Fire & Allied Writers.
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, AM Best has offices in cities around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.