DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of the ASEAN Secure Content Management Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study period is from 2019 to 2023, and the base year is 2018. SCM solutions are the key area of focus and they cover e-mail security and Web security.
The significant increase in the number of phishing and targeted phishing e-mails and malicious content among ASEAN organizations was a key driver for the adoption of legacy SCM solutions, particularly Web security. Critical infrastructure and sectors have seen a sharp rise in the number of such attacks.
Despite SMBs making a shift to cloud-based e-mail and Web security services, the demand for on-premise security solutions will continue in large enterprises in critical and regulated sectors due to the need for high performance and data privacy. The SCM market in ASEAN will recover as countries are taking steps to protect the privacy and the security of user data due to the introduction of cybersecurity laws.
ASEAN was and will continue to be, an important target of either financially or politically motivated cyber attacks due to its complicated political and economic landscape. The number of high-profile attacks is expected to rise in the future. As a result, governments and organizations must pay greater attention to cybersecurity protection.
Vertical segmentation is as follows: government, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors (pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, and BPO). Horizontal segmentation covers large businesses and small and medium businesses.
Important companies in the ASEAN SCM market include Symantec, Cisco (IronPort), Forcepoint, Trend Micro, Fortinet, Axway (Tumbleweed), SANGFOR, SonicWall, McAfee, and Sophos. The countries included in this study are Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The study highlights important market growth drivers and restraints. Key drivers include the constantly evolving risks that drive the need for e-mail and Web security solutions, the stringent security and privacy requirements that push organizations to invest in on-premise security solutions, and the need for productivity management that drives enterprises to invest in these solutions.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the SCM market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What were the key market trends in 2018? What trends will gain importance in the future?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints?
- Which regions and countries were 2018's best performers?
- What does the ASEAN competitive landscape look like?
- What is the market growth forecast from 2018 to 2023?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Geographic Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation
2. Forecast and Trends
- Forecast Assumptions
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast by Country Discussion
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
3. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1-Regulatory Compliance Continues to Drive the Market
- Growth Opportunity 2-e-mail and Apps are Moving to the Cloud, and so Must Security
- Growth Opportunity 3-Specific Regulations will Drive On-premise Demand
- Growth Opportunity 4-Enterprises Must Secure the Human Factor
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
4. The Last Word
- Axway (Tumbleweed)
- Cisco (IronPort)
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yj4xmf