BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Cyber Monday web hosting deals, featuring savings on SiteGround, WP Engine, HostGator, Liquid Web and Bluehost web hosting and managed WordPress plans. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Cyber Monday team at Deal Tomato.
Best Web Hosting deals:
- Get 5 months free when you sign up for WPEngine - on an annual Startup, Growth or Scale plan. Use discount code “CYBERWKND30” at checkout. Plus get 60-days completely risk free. WPEngine offer lightning fast WordPress website hosting and provide top-of-the-line customer support
- Save 75% on WordPress web hosting at the Siteground Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale - Siteground offers tools and services for web hosting, WordPress hosting, woocommerce hosting and cloud hosting. They are trusted by the owners of over 2,000,000 domains
- Save over 50% on web hosting plans at Bluehost.com - Bluehost offers customers a free domain name for the first year, SSL certificate, easy WordPress install and 24/7 support
- Save up to 70% on web hosting at HostGator and get free domains - at the HostGator Cyber Days sale. Hostgator offers a wide range of tools for beginner website creators like site building tools and templates, and 24/7 live support
- Save up to 50% on fully managed web hosting at Liquid Web
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A good hosting plan is a must for those who are interested in blogging and building their own website. Bluehost has some of the best plans as they are affordable and feature-rich. SiteGround is another established web hosting company and is one of the best for WordPress hosting. HostGator has 99.9% uptime plus reliable customer support. WP Engine also specializes in WordPress hosting and they are well-funded.
Are Cyber Monday deals different to Black Friday deals? Cyber Monday is named after the increasingly heavy focus on online sales on the Monday that follows Thanksgiving. Most Black Friday deals typically run through Cyber Monday and new promotions on big-ticket items are usually launched throughout the day.
Amazon reported that Cyber Monday in 2018 was the biggest sales event in their history at the time.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.