BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best Logitech deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on Logitech MX gaming mice, keyboards, Harmony remotes and G29 steering wheels by clicking the links below.
Best Logitech deals:
- Save up to 50% on computer accessories including Logitech remotes, mice, keyboards, speakers, headsets and more at Walmart - check the latest prices on best-selling Logitech products such as the Harmony 350 remote control, MX Master mouse and G29 steering wheel
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Logitech mouse, keyboard, headset, speaker & gaming deals at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on Logitech G29, G27 & more top-rated steering wheels - check the latest prices on best-selling Logitech steering wheels for Xbox, PS4 & PC gaming
- Save up to $80 on a wide range of Logitech Harmony remote controls at Amazon - the Harmony series offers users the ability to control multiple devices with one remote and accompanying Harmony app
- Save up to 24% on Logitech computer accessories, Jaybird headphones, UE Bluetooth speakers & Astro gaming gear at Logitech.com
- Save up to $200 on Logitech Racing Wheels for PC and Xbox at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Logitech offers the largest selection of computer and mobile accessories like ergonomic keyboards and well-fitted headsets perfect for daily maximum performance. For a full gaming experience, Logitech offers the G29 and G27 as its premier racing wheel models and the MX Master series for responsive electromagnetic controlling. The company also provides homeowners the ability to control their home media and smart devices with the Logitech Harmony remote.
When will Black Friday land this year? This year Black Friday occurs on the 29th of November, while Cyber Monday is on the 2nd of December.
Amazon shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s deals for several weeks before Black Friday as they normally start in early November. As the four-day sales weekend approaches, Amazon releases new deals every hour. Walmart also starts the holiday shopping season well before Black Friday as their Early Deals Drop begins on October 25 and includes special offers on appliances, toys, apparel and more. Walmart’s holiday sales normally launch on Thanksgiving night, November 28th. Online deals are normally released earlier, on November 27th.
Shoppers can typically find special holiday offers at all big-box retailers until Cyber Monday. Amazon gives their customers even more time to shop though, with their Cyber Monday Deals Week lasting until the next weekend, on December 8.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.