BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Garmin Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on Garmin Vivosmart, Fenix, Forerunner and Vivoactive smartwatches.
Best Garmin Smartwatch & Fitness Tracker deals:
- Save up to 49% on Garmin smartwatches, activity trackers and GPS navigators at Walmart
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin Cyber Days Sale
- Save up to 36% on Garmin fenix, vivoactive, forerunner and vivosmart at Amazon - deals available on top rated fitness trackers, smartwatches and gps navigation systems
- Save $100 on Garmin Forerunner 935 & 945 smartwatches - at Garmin’s online store
- Save $150 on fenix 5 Plus series smartwatches - premium multisport GPS watches with heart rate, maps, music & Garmin Pay functionality
- Save up to $130 on a wide range of Garmin smartwatches at Walmart - check deals on Garmin fenix, vivo series & forerunner smartwatches
- Save up to $200 on Garmin fenix smartwatches at Amazon - deals available on fenix 6, 5X, 5 & 3 smartwatches
- Save up to $147 on Garmin Forerunner smartwatches at Amazon - deals available on Forerunner 35, 235 & 945 smartwatches
- Save $128.00 on the Garmin Forerunner 935 - at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Garmin Vivo series smartwatches and wearables at Amazon - deals available on Vivoactive, Vivomove, Vivofit & Vivosmart wearables
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Picking the right Garmin watch depends on the purpose and need. Affordable sports watches include the Forerunner 235, Vivosmart, and the Vivofit. For those who want the top Garmin watches available, the Forerunner 935, Vivoactive, the Fenix 5x Sapphire, and the other previous Fenix series watches are excellent options.
Does Walmart offer Black Friday deals? With millions of discounted items on offer, both Amazon and Walmart hold the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events during the holiday shopping season.
An Amazon press release from 2018 stated that that they had sold 180 million products world-wide over the 5 day period spanning Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. Every product category on Amazon's website offers numerous deals throughout the annual shopping holiday, with more discounted items being added daily.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.