BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here are the best Fitbit Black Friday 2019 deals at the moment. Save on health & fitness smartwatches including Fitbit Versa, Charge 2, Versa Lite, Alta HR and more.
Best Fitbit deals:
- Save up to $50 on the all new Fitbit Versa 2 - at Fitbit.com
- Save up to $35 on Fitbit Versa 2, Versa & Versa Lite smartwatches at Amazon
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to $38 on the Fitbit Charge 2 at Amazon
- Save up to $30 on the Fitbit Alta HR activity tracker - on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to $30 on Fitbit Ionic smartwatch - at Walmart
- Save up to 30% on the Fitbit Inspire HR - at Walmart
- Save on Fitbit Aria smart scales - check the latest deals available on Fitbit Aria 2 & Aria Air smart scales at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fitbits are excellent tools for tracking activity and the best lineup is the Fitbit Versa. Whether it’s the Fitbit Versa 2 or Versa Lite, this line is suitable for most users. The Fitbit Charge 3 has similar features except in a traditional band form. The Fitbit Ace 2 makes it easier for parents to stay healthy with their kids. Older versions such as the Fitbit Blaze, Flex and Aria have nice functions but the Fitbit Alta HR offers better value for money.
This year Fitbit is expected to slash the prices on some of their top-selling smartwatches and activity trackers for Black Friday. They are currently running their early access Black Friday sale on their official site, with deals ending on 11/27. They will more than likely be replaced with new and updated deals on some of the latest and most popular Fitbit smartwatches available at the moment.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.