BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Soundbar Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Fuse have compared the best Walmart, Amazon, Sonos & Bose deals for shoppers looking for highly rated soundbars. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Soundbar deals:
● Save up to 39% off on a wide range of soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart - check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
● Save up to $420 on Bose, Samsung, Vizio & Sonos Soundbars at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on soundbars from top-rated brands such as Bose, Samsung, Sonos & Vizio
● Save on Sonos soundbars at the Sonos Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale - check the latest deals on the best-selling Sonos Beam, Playbase & Playbar soundbars
● Save up to 44% off on Samsung soundbars & home theater audio at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of Samsung soundbars and home theater surround sound systems
● Save up to 36% off on Bose Soundbars at Amazon - check live prices on Bose SoundBar 700 & 500, SoundTouch 300 & Solo 5 TV soundbars
● Save on Bose Soundbar 700, SoundTouch & Solo 5 TV soundbars - at Bose.com
● Save on Samsung Q Premium & standard soundbars - at Samsung.com
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Soundbars offer a few advantages over more traditional home theater speaker setups. They tend to take up less space, are easier to set up and are often more affordable. Soundbars are also a good solution for smaller homes and rooms with little space that wouldn't be able to squeeze a full surround sound system in. Popular choices between audiophiles are the Bose Soundbar 700, Samsung HW-Q90R Soundbar and the Vizio SB362An-F6 Sound Bar -- all capable of delivering crisp, vibrant and superior quality sound.
How did Black Friday come to be called Black Friday? On the Friday after Thanksgiving, retail stores offer significant discounts to encourage post-Thanksgiving shopping. The increase in sales often drives shops “into the black,” which gave rise to the term ‘Black Friday’.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.