LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A well-known market intelligence company, Infiniti Research, has announced the completion of its latest success story on marketing strategy engagement. The client, a consumer packaged goods company based out of the United States, wanted to develop targeted marketing strategies to reach out to their end-users. Also, they wanted to differentiate their products and services for different groups and improve brand awareness and loyalty. They approached the experts at Infiniti Research to leverage their expertise in offering marketing strategy engagement.
You can read the full story on how Infiniti’s marketing strategy engagement helped the client overcome these challenges here.
“To keep up the market demand, CPG companies will need to revamp their traditional sales and marketing strategies and increase spend on digital advertising,” says a market intelligence expert at Infiniti Research.
Our marketing strategy engagement can help you to devise strategic sales and marketing strategies to acquire new customer segments and retain profitable ones. Request a free proposal.
Business impact of the marketing strategy engagement for the CPG company:
- Tailored product, pricing, and marketing strategies
- Offered customized products and services to customers
- Attracted new customers and retained valuable ones
- Realized huge savings in marketing budget
You may also like to read some of our recent marketing strategy engagement success stories:
- Aligning Sales and Marketing Strategy to the Expectations of Target Customer Segments for a CPG Company
- Opening the Door to Millennial Customers with Infiniti’s Retail Marketing Strategy Engagement
- Developing a Winning Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategy | Infiniti’s Latest Success Story
Want to know how our sales and marketing strategy can help you better reach your target customer segments and drive sales? Request for more information.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us