DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Destination Market Insights: North Africa - Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for North Africa as a destination market.
In 2018, 31 million people visited the North Africa region, but travel has not yet returned to 2010 levels. In 2011, The Arab Spring protests brought instability to the region and reduced the appeal to international visitors, who opted instead for countries perceived as safer.
Over two-thirds of arrivals into North Africa are for leisure purposes. The beach resorts, cultural cities and untouched nature make the area perfect for leisure travel.
Many North African citizens are living and working in neighboring countries so VFR travel is boosted both as they travel home and as family and friends come to visit them. Europe is another popular destination for North African citizens. For example, more than two and a half million Maghrebi immigrants live in France, mainly from Algeria and Morocco and over 800,000 people from Morocco currently live in Spain, making it the largest foreign community in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in popular, well-established and upcoming tourist destinations.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
- The countries of North Africa
- Country Snapshot
- North Africa in 2018
- Key Trends
- Key Projects in Each Market
- New International Flights
- Types of Tourism
- Adventure Tourism
- Sun & Beach Tourism
- Historical & Religious Tourism
- Country Focus: Morocco
- City Profile - Marrakech
- Country Focus: Egypt
- City Profile - Sharm El-Sheikh
- Country Focus: Tunisia
- City Profile - Sousse
- Regional Risk, threats and opportunities
- Royal Air Maroc
- Thomas Cook
- easyJet Air Algerie
- Air France
- Ryad Mogador Hotels
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xp6myo