BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best early air fryer Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top early savings on Ninja, Philips, Cuisinart and Farberware air fryers are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at Consumer Articles.
Best Air Fryer deals:
● Save up to $127 on Farberware, Ninja, Philips, COSORI & other air fryer brands at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling brands including NuWave air fryers & Cuisinart toaster oven air fryers
● Save up to 64% on top-selling Philips air fryers at Amazon - check live prices on Philips TurboStar Technology & Starfish Technology air fryers
● Save up to 49% on a wide range of air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated fryer oven brands such as Cuisinart, Ninja, Farberware, NuWave, Philips, Instant Vortex & more
● Save up to $91 on Ninja air fryers at Walmart - check live prices on Ninja AF100 4-Qt Air Fryer & Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Qt Air Fryer
● Save up to $219 on top-rated Cuisinart air fryers & toaster oven at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broilers Air Fryer & more
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
An air fryer is the right appliance for those who want to replace a toaster or oven and eat healthier food. Philips air fryers are power-efficient, durable, and affordable. They reduce the usage of oil. It is also suitable for someone who likes to cut fat content and calories. Other popular brands such as Cuisinart, Nuwave, Ninja, and Farberware also offer highly rated air fryers.
For how long will Walmart and Amazon run their Black Friday sale? This year Black Friday occurs on the 29th of November, while Cyber Monday is on the 2nd of December.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals run longer than the four-day holiday weekend. Deals start appearing on the retailer’s website in early November, with more being added hourly once the Black Friday sales week event begins. Walmart is also kicking off the holiday shopping fever early this year. The retailer’s Early Deals Drop, an online promotion which started on October 25, offers savings on select items under several categories such as electronics, apparel, home essentials and more. Black Friday sales at Walmart’s retail outlets normally begin on Thanksgiving Day. Online shoppers can get a headstart though, as deals are available on Walmart.com as early as the evening before.
Shoppers can take advantage of Black Friday savings until Cyber Monday. Amazon takes it a step further than other big box retailers by stretching Cyber Monday to last another week.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.