LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report global breast implants market has been added to Technavio’s catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product, application, and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
This report on the breast implants market includes:
Breast Implants Market Analysis and Forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Breast Implants Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- Allergan Plc
- Establishment Labs SA
- GC Aesthetics Plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Sientra Inc.
Breast Implants Market 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Breast Implants Market 2019-2023: Product Landscape
- Silicone breast implants - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Saline breast implants - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Breast Implants Market 2019-2023: Application Landscape
- Breast cosmetic surgery - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Breast reconstruction surgery - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Growing number of breast cosmetic surgeries will drive the breast implants market
The rise in disposable incomes across the world has increased the desire among women to enhance their physical appearance. This has increased the number of breast cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, and mastopexy among women to enhance breast aesthetic appearance, symmetry, and proportion. Moreover, these procedures include minimal or noninvasive techniques and have high success rates. These factors are driving the growth of the global breast implants market.
Growing popularity of gummy bear breast implants – An emerging trend in the breast implants market
Gummy bear breast implants are naturally soft to touch, do not rupture, and retain the implant shape even when the shells get broken. Also, they are often textured to prevent from rotating and shifting of implants. Owing to such benefits, they are increasingly being used in breast augmentation surgeries in women with smaller breasts. The growing popularity of gummy bear breast implants is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Organic and inorganic strategies opted by market players
- Growing popularity of gummy bear breast implants
- Advent of next-generation breast implants
Technavio also offers custom research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Healthcare Reports:
- Global Orthopedic Implants Market: The orthopedic implants market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019-2023. The orthopedic implants market size will increase by USD 6.26 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.