DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Security Market in the Middle East, Trends and Opportunities, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study will benefit those who are interested in learning about the Middle East security market and potential opportunities in this segment. As threat dynamics evolve, technology will act as a force multiplier for nations in the Middle East to better manage their internal security requirements and align with each nation's security vision. Countries in the Middle East are poised to leverage technologically - advanced solutions to better handle threats from adversaries, illegal migration, and smuggling.
The Middle East security industry is going through a massive digital transformation through the inclusion of artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Blockchain technologies in security operations in line with the global market. It is important to understand their likely impact on growing security technology trends in critical national infrastructure (CNI), public order and security network, commercial and cybersecurity domains, etc. that are witnessing high levels of investment for upgrades and new project development. Airports, ports, and land border checkpoints remain a major security concern due to their critical importance to tourism, trade, and commerce in the region.
Their interconnection with other industries such as transportation, energy production, and manufacturing is a huge factor that could improve security measures since the disruption of business productivity and social functions could be economically consequential for the region and country. This study discusses the key aspects of digital and electronic security and identifies areas of opportunities in the CNI, public order and safety, and commercial (Banking and Finance) segments and also the technology adoption that will potentially add value in terms of helping security objectives being realized.
What makes these reports unique?
The analyst provides diverse research services focused on existing and evolving markets across the aerospace, defence and security markets, covering them at global and regional levels. The analyst provides specialist studies focused on a specific product or market segments that provide deep-dive opportunities for strategists and investors who wish to learn about the future state of any ADS market or product in terms of addressable markets, opportunities, and future disruptions.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key security threats and challenges that end-users face in the Middle East and how can suppliers support to mitigate them?
- What are the key security trends that impact demand and supply in the Middle East security market?
- What are the key evolving security technologies that bring disruptive changes in the value chain of the security market from both suppliers and end-users' perspective?
- What are the key drivers and challenges impacting the Middle East electronic security and cybersecurity market forecast by technologies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Middle East Terror Threat Landscape
- Middle East Cybersecurity Commitment Landscape
- Middle East Counter Threat Readiness Discussion
2. Research Scope
- Security Market in the Middle East - Enablers and Challenges
3. Global Security Market - Forecast and Trends
- Global Security Market Forecast, By Key Segments, 2018-2025
- Global Security Market Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Middle East Security Market Forecast, By Key Segments, 2018-2025
- Middle East Security Market Revenue Forecast Discussion
4. The Middle East Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) Security Market Analysis
- CNI Security Market Forecast, By Key Sub-Segments, 2018-2025
- CNI Security Market Forecast, By Technology, 2018 vs. 2025
- CNI Security Market Revenue Discussion
- CNI Security Market Trends Discussion
- Middle East CNI Security Market Key Projects, 2018-2019
5. The Middle East Public Order & Security Market Analysis
- Public Order & Security Market Forecast, 2018-2025
- Public Order & Security Market Forecast, By Technology, 2018 vs. 2025
- Public Order & Security Market Revenue Discussion
- Public Order & Security Market Trends Discussion
- Middle East Public Order & Security Market Key Projects, 2018-2019
6. Middle East Commercial Security Market Analysis
- Commercial Security Market Forecast, 2018-2025
- Commercial Security Market Revenue and Trends Discussion
- Middle East Security Market - Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape by Security Technologies
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- TIES Project - 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
8. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xi78pe