DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hair Transplant Market, by Methods, Products, Therapy, Gender (Male, Female), Service Provider, Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hair Transplant Market is expected to reach US$ 30 Billion by the end of the year 2025.
Hair transplant has become more popular and so has gained more commercial interest. On an estimate nearly 60 percent of men and some 40 percent of women across the world experience hair loss. Some of the factors responsible for hair loss among the people are stress, deteriorating water condition, malnutrition, aging, illness, medication, genetics, etc.
With the growing hair loss rate, the demand for hair transplant surgeries and related treatment is growing rapidly and is expected to continue over the forecast period as well.
Hair loss is one of the significant factors that will foster the global hair transplant market growth over the projection period. Increasing patient pool in developing countries, significant success rate and increased hair transplant procedures coupled with innovative technologies also help hair transplant market to grow seamlessly in the near future.
Further, rising people preference towards individual appearance and physical wellbeing have increased the demand for hair transplant substantially which indeed will help the growth for Global Hair Transplant Market in the upcoming years.
- Increasing Popularity of Hair Transplants
- Growing Disposable Income of the People
- Growing usage of Top Drugs Dosage
- Technological Advancements in Hair Loss Treatment Procedures
- Rise in the Number of Surgical Hair Restoration Procedures
- Hair Transplants are Expensive Procedure
- Transplant Density is Limited
- Black Market Clinics & Unlicensed Personnel
- Restoration Robotics Inc.
- Sisram Medical Ltd.
- CUTERA Inc.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Hair Transplant
- North America
- Rest of World
By Service Provider
- Dermatology Clinics
- Trichology Clinics
- By Methods - Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method holds significant market
- By Products - Multivitamins is expected to grow at highest CAGR
- By Therapy - Laser Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy together account for the majority of market share
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dfebbx