VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Comm100, a global provider of digital omnichannel customer experience solutions, announced the addition of major brands to its customer lineup and a rapid expansion of its partner program, with several new partners coming on board.
According to a Walker study, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by next year. With Comm100’s intelligent assistance, live chat, messaging, knowledge base and email solutions, companies can meet consumers’ growing demand for a great customer experience, regardless of channel. Not only are brands like FitBit, RackSpace, HomeTrust Bank and Resident Home turning to Comm100 to meet their own goals, but a growing number of partners are finding Comm100’s solutions to be a valuable offering for their own customer bases.
New partners will leverage Comm100’s omnichannel customer experience technology and robust integration layer to improve customer communications and analytics capabilities, creating better digital experiences and making it easier to meet business goals. Each partner will leverage Comm100’s solutions to meet the unique needs of their customers, specifically:
- Mphasis, an Information Technology solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, is working with Comm100 on various areas under the Mphasis umbrella to take omnichannel communication to their clients.
- ZeOmega, the most comprehensive population health management solution for traditional and value-based care, will be adding Comm100’s best of breed customer experience platform to its offerings for healthcare organizations to help drive improved patient engagement.
- The Academia Technology Group, which partners with world-class vendors to provide elite technology solutions across a range of markets, will leverage Comm100’s offerings alongside other technologies to enhance working environments.
- Atando Technologies, which solves business problems and streamlines processes with AI, recognized the value of Comm100’s chatbot and live chat solutions, adding both to their roster to help streamline communication for credit unions, banks and innovative middle market brands.
- Jack Henry & Associates, a provider of payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, will integrate Comm100’s platform into its banking platform to provide more seamless interactions for the customers of the financial institutions it works with.
“At ZeOmega, we’re hyper-focused on helping our clients drive increased consumer and patient engagement through a variety of channels,” said Sam Rangaswamy, ZeOmega CEO. “Comm100’s robust platform includes a market-leading range of omnichannel and AI-powered solutions. Embedding this technology in Jiva, our population health management platform, enables us to expand our digital communications capabilities to include live chat and related offerings that will help our clients meet consumer demand for service and engagement.”
“The move to digital customer communications is a top priority for modern contact centers, and our clients are looking for the most effective ways to get there,” said Deepa Nagaraj, Mphasis global head of communications. “The Comm100 platform offers an unparalleled combination of capabilities, flexibility, security and performance that makes it an easy choice. We’re excited to join the Comm100 partner network and bring this powerful solution to our customers.”
“The continued expansion of our customer base, coupled with the significant growth of our partner network over the past eight months, are testaments to the growing consumer demand for efficient and genuine interactions with brands across all channels—anytime and anywhere—and the strength of our platform,” said Jeff Epstein, Comm100’s VP of product. “Our solutions ensure that even organizations in the most heavily regulated industries such as banking and healthcare can interact with their customers at the right time and on the right channel, armed with the personalized context needed to provide the best experience possible.”
To learn more about Comm100’s partner program, visit https://www.comm100.com/company/partners/.
Comm100 is an award-winning global provider of digital omnichannel customer engagement solutions powered by automation, AI and a friendly interface that's fast and simple for both visitors and agents. Comm100 helps organizations like AXA, Leviton, Viata, Stanford University and Veridian Credit Union exceed customer expectations through more meaningful engagements. With headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and over 10,000 customers worldwide, we help make customer conversations count. Learn more at www.comm100.com/.