PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Philadelphia Chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) announced its members elected the following new Board of Directors for a twelve month term beginning in June, 2019:
- President: Donna St Germain, Corporate and Investor Communications Director, Trinseo (NYSE: TSE)
- Executive Vice President: Lisa Caperelli, Executive Director, Investor & Strategic Relations, Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRNS)
- Vice President, Treasurer & Secretary: Ben O’Brien, Manager, Investor Relations, Aqua America Inc. (NYSE: WTR)
- Vice President, Membership: Terri Perry, Director, Investor Relations, Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN)
- Vice President, Communications: Matthew Skelly
- Vice President, Technology: Alex Whitelam, IRC, Manager Investor Relations, AMETEK Inc. (NYSE: AME)
- Vice President, Professional Development: Christiane Pelz, Vice President, Investor Relations, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE)
- Advocacy Ambassador: Mark Donohue, IRC, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Amneal Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: AMRX)
- Board Advisory Committee & Immediate Past President: Joe Hassett, Senior Vice President, Gregory Communications
- Board Advisory Committee & Past Chapter President: Shawn Southard, IRC, Vice President, Kei Advisors LLC
“NIRI Philadelphia’s goal is to host educational meetings, offer members networking opportunities, promote an exchange of ideas, and discuss current trends and issues affecting the world of Investor Relations,” said NIRI Philadelphia Chapter President Donna St. Germain. “It gives me great pleasure to work with these accomplished Investor Relations professionals who volunteer their time and energy to serve as members of the chapter’s Board.”
NIRI Philadelphia’s next breakfast meeting on “How does Investor Relations fit into the Board puzzle?” will be a panel discussion with several well-respected and accomplished directors on the boards of local publicly traded companies. They will provide their Board-level perspectives on various topics related to the field of Investor Relations, and what they want and need from their Investor Relations Officers. This interactive session will offer new insights and a deeper connection to the highest level of an organization. The meeting is on Thursday, September 12, 2019 from 7:30 - 9:00 AM at Maggiano’s King of Prussia.
Attendance for this meeting is free and open to both members and non-members of the NIRI Philadelphia Chapter. Meeting registration can be completed online.
About the NIRI Philadelphia Chapter
NIRI Philadelphia, formed in 1971, is a professional association of more than 70 investor relations officers, communicators, consultants and providers serving organizations in the greater Philadelphia area. NIRI Philadelphia includes members from a variety of industries and market cap sizes who are responsible for communications between their organizations, the investing public, and the financial community.
About the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Founded in 1969, NIRI is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.