DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Lubricants Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Process Oils, Industrial Engine Oils), By Application (Chemical Manufacturing, Textiles, Energy), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial lubricants market size is expected to reach USD 71.73 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 4.5%.
Improving PMI indices across the globe and resultant rise in production capacities are anticipated to boost the demand for industrial lubricants. Moreover, rising manufacturing activities are touted to spur investments in production machinery, thereby creating a strong growth potential for industrial lubricants.
High consumption of general industrial oils generate significant revenue attributing to the growth of industrial lubricants market. Related industries, such as chemicals, unconventional energy and mining, are slated to witness considerable growth. This trend is anticipated to further boost the product demand in compressors, industrial engines, hydraulics, centrifuges, and bearings.
Companies are investing heavily in R&D for the development of innovative products to gain competitive edge in the industry. There has been a shift in trend towards use of bio-based raw materials due to rising awareness regarding the need for emission reduction and energy conservation.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Product demand in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period owing to increasing industrial activities along with modernization of industrial machinery.
- Saudi Arabia accounts for a major share of the global oil reserves. Heavy investments in education & infrastructure development by the government to reduce unemployment will have a positive impact on the regional market.
- Companies have undertaken strategies, such as mergers and acquisition, to enhance their product offerings and strengthen regional presence.
- Manufacturers of industrial lubricants market are aiming to achieve optimum business growth by implementing other strategies including joint venture, capacity expansion, product development, and R&D investments.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology & Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage
3.1.1 Global Industrial Lubricants Market Outlook
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Technology Overview
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.5.1 Standard & Compliances
3.6 Market Dynamics
3.6.1 Market Driver Analysis
126.96.36.199 Rapid Industrialization in BRICS Nations
188.8.131.52 Increasing Demand for Processed Food
3.6.2 Market Restraint Analysis
184.108.40.206 Rising Environmental Concern Regarding Use, Disposal, and Recycling of Lubricants
3.7 Business Environment Analysis: Industrial Lubricants Market
3.7.1 Industry Analysis - Porters Model
220.127.116.11 Supplier Power
18.104.22.168 Buyer Power
22.214.171.124 Substitution Threat
126.96.36.199 Threat from New Entrant
188.8.131.52 Industry Rivalry
3.7.2 PESTEL Analysis
184.108.40.206 Political Landscape
220.127.116.11 Economic Landscape
18.104.22.168 Social Landscape
22.214.171.124 Technology Landscape
126.96.36.199 Environmental Landscape
188.8.131.52 Legal Landscape
Chapter 4 Industrial Lubricants Market: By Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Industrial Lubricants Market: Product Movement Analysis
4.2 Global Market, by Product, 2014 - 2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
4.3 Process Oils
4.4 General Industrial Oils
4.5 Metalworking Fluids
4.6 Industrial Engine Oils
4.7 Other Industrial Lubricants
Chapter 5 Industrial Lubricants Market: By Application Estimate & Trend Analysis
5.1 Global Industrial Lubricants Market, By Application, 2014 - 2025 (Kilo Tons) (Usd Million)
5.5 Chemical Manufacturing
5.6 Food Processing
5.8 Other Industrial Applications
- ExxonMobil Corp.
- Fuchs Group
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Phillips 66
- Lucas Oil Products Inc.
- Amsoil Inc.
- Bel-Ray Co. Inc.
- Total S.A.
- Kluber Lubrication
- Valvoline International Inc.
- Chevron Corp.
- Quaker Chemical Corp.
- Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG
- Houghton International Inc.
- Blaser Swisslube Inc.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners L.P.
- Petronas Lubricant International
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Yushiro Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hmy8km