DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-Beam Wafer Inspection System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
E-Beam Wafer Inspection System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$674.9 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 16.1%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Less Than 1 nm, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 17.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$70.2 Million by the year 2025, Less Than 1 nm will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 13.5% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$24.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$34.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Less Than 1 nm will reach a market size of US$3.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 23% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$200.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Applied Materials Inc. (USA)
- ASML B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Hermes Microvision Inc. (Taiwan)
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan)
- Lam Research Corporation (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- E-Beam Wafer Inspection System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Less Than 1 nm (Segment) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- 1 to 10 nm (Segment) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- More Than 10 nm (Segment) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Global e-beam wafer inspection system market analysis
- E-Beam Wafer Inspection System Market - Growth Drivers
- Multi-beam E-Beam Inspection - Need of the Hour
- Need for Quality Semiconductors Propel the Market
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- E-Beam Wafer Inspection System Market - Drivers and Restraints
- E-beam Inspection Technology Examine Hard-to find Defects, but Speed Remains an Issue
- Nanoscale Technology: Smart E-Beam for Defect Identification
- SiC Wafer Defect Inspection Technology
- Wafer Defect Inspection System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US E-Beam Wafer Inspection System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Less Than 1 nm (Segment) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- 1 to 10 nm (Segment) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- More Than 10 nm (Segment) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European E-Beam Wafer Inspection System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Less Than 1 nm (Segment) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- 1 to 10 nm (Segment) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- More Than 10 nm (Segment) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t4xab9