SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Williams Sonoma and Williams Sonoma Home, members of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, announced today a new collaboration with American design house Schumacher. The new collection will feature 45 products from both Williams Sonoma and Williams Sonoma Home ranging from tabletop and entertaining pieces to upholstered furniture, bedding, and home décor.
This new and exclusive collection is the first time Schumacher’s highly detailed, iconic patterns are available in dinnerware and entertaining pieces. Inspired by some of Schumacher’s most popular patterns including signature ikats, Chiang Mai Dragon, Bixi Dragon, Chinois Fret, and Scallop Filigree, the Williams Sonoma design team reinterpreted the prints and patterns to apply them to everything from ginger jars to dinner plates.
Dara Caponigro, Creative Director at Schumacher, describes, “seeing some of our most loved patterns translated into dinnerware and other decorative accessories has been very exciting —it’s a testament to our designs that they work so well in so many ways. The whole collection has an exuberance that will add joy to any room—and that’s something we really believe in at Schumacher—that great design transforms the way we live and, most importantly, the way we feel.”
Williams Sonoma collection to include:
- Schumacher Appetizer Plates, $39.95
- Schumacher Bowls, set of four, $67.95
- Schumacher Dinner Plates, set of four, $67.95
- Schumacher Mugs, set of four, $51.95
- Schumacher Salad Plates, set of four, $59.95
- Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon Decanter, $119.95
- Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon Double Old Fashion Glasses, set of four, $75.95
- Schumacher Bixi Dragon, Chinois Fret, Ikat, Napkins, set of four, $39.95
- Schumacher Bixi Dragon + Ikat, Runner, $59.95
- Schumacher Bixi Dragon + Ikat, Tablecloth, starting at $89.95
- Schumacher Champagne Bucket, $149.95
- Schumacher Cheese Knives, set of three, $39.95
- Schumacher Coasters, set of four, $29.95
- Schumacher Hardmat, $14.95
- Schumacher Nut Bowl, set of four, $49.95
- Schumacher Rectangular Tray, $59.95
- Schumacher Servebowl, $59.95
Williams Sonoma Home collection to include:
- Schumacher Bixi + Chiang Mai Printed Linen Bedding, starting at $299.00
- Schumacher Bukhara Ikat + Chiang Mai Ginger Jars, starting at $175.00
- Schumacher Bixi Dragon Tray, $250.00
- Schumacher Bixi, Chiang Mai Dragon, Izmir and Scallop Filigree Jacquard Pillow Covers, starting at $109.00
- Schumacher Triptych, $4,600.00
The Schumacher Collection will be available at all Williams Sonoma and Williams Sonoma Home retail locations and at www.williams-sonoma.com and www.wshome.com, with select pieces available exclusively online.
To learn more about the collection, please visit: www.williams-sonoma.com/schumacher.
ABOUT WILLIAMS SONOMA
Since its founding by Chuck Williams in 1956, the Williams Sonoma brand has been bringing people together around food. A member of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, Williams Sonoma is a leading specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home, providing world-class service and an engaging customer experience. Products include cookware, cooks’ tools, cutlery, electrics, bakeware, food, tabletop and bar, outdoor, cookbooks, as well as furniture, lighting and decorative accessories. Each store offers cooking classes and tastings conducted by expert culinary staff. A comprehensive gift registry program for weddings and other special events is available in stores and online. On williamssonoma.com and the Williams Sonoma blog, Taste, customers can find recipes, tips, and techniques that help them create delicious meals. Williams Sonoma can also be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Williams Sonoma is also part of The Key Rewards, a free-to-join loyalty program that offers members exclusive benefits across the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands.
Since Schumacher was founded in 1889, our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by a respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality. A passion for luxury and an unwavering commitment to beauty are woven into everything we do. Please visit us at http://fschumacher.com/