LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Aron Ain has won the prestigious Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award honoring Top CEOs for the fourth year in a row. Ain ranked 30th out of the 100 highest-rated CEOs throughout North America and parts of Europe across all industries.
Among CEOs recognized at large companies, Ain
has an impressive 95% approval rating based on anonymous and
voluntary employee reviews posted on Glassdoor in the last year. The
final list is compiled by Glassdoor using its proprietary algorithm,
which considers quantity, quality, and consistency of reviews.
- Of the 900,000 companies across 190 countries reviewed on Glassdoor, the average CEO approval rating is 69 percent.
- Ain was in the top 10 overall for CEOs rated in the Computer Hardware & Software industry.
- Since becoming Kronos CEO in 2005, Ain has spearheaded a company-wide strategic initiative to focus on employee engagement as a growth strategy. Under Ain’s leadership, Kronos has seen a direct link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and business success with global employee engagement scores rising dramatically to an all-time high of 87% as revenue nearly tripled to over $1.4 billion.
The story of the Kronos employee engagement journey was published by
McGraw-Hill in the award-winning and best-selling book, “WorkInspired:
How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” which
highlights Ain’s leadership philosophies, including the importance of
trust, overcommunicating, holding managers accountable, and giving
employees their time back to encourage and support work-life harmony.
- Ain was also profiled by Glassdoor for his leadership style in the Q&A, “Billion-Dollar Culture: How Investing in Employees Helped Kronos Triple in Revenue.”
Kronos has been honored for its workplace culture in every country
where it has a significant presence – including
six top-10 rankings in the last seven months – while being named:
- a Best Workplace in Australia, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and the U.K. by Great Place to Work;
- a two-time winner of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Employees’ Choice honor;
- a two-time honoree on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list;
- a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and Best Workplace for Millennials; and
- one of Workforce magazine’s Workforce 100.
- Kronos employs 6,000 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“It brings me great joy to work alongside Kronites who care for each other, their families, and our customers. Employees join organizations because of what they hear about the company, but they often leave because of who they work for. The often-understated impact managers have on employee engagement and satisfaction is a major reason I decided to write ‘WorkInspired.’ When managers lead with courage, humility, and transparency while always – always – trusting team members, retention rises, team performance improves, and overall results become magical. This honor is a reflection of the many great people who work at Kronos around the world.”
Christian Sutherland-Wong, president and chief operating officer,
“It’s an honor to recognize incredible leaders who, from their employees’ perspectives, exemplify exceptional vision, trust, and communication. Glassdoor’s Top CEOs award continues to be more competitive every year, and I congratulate each leader on their achievement. Today’s job seekers are looking for leaders who share their values and will empower them to bring their full selves to work. More and more, we’re seeing Top CEOs make decisions to shape the culture of their organizations to help recruit and retain quality talent, which has a direct correlation to fueling business success.”
- See the complete list of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs in 2019.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, and follow news about Glassdoor’s Top CEOs list at #TopCEOs.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.