TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Northleaf Capital Partners (Northleaf) is pleased to announce that funds managed by Northleaf have acquired a 49% equity interest in Odfjell Holdings (US) Inc. (OHUS), a portfolio of bulk liquid storage terminals in the United States. The remaining 51% interest continues to be held by Odfjell SE, one of the leading players in the global market for seaborne transportation and storage of chemicals and other speciality bulk liquid.
“Direct investments in high-quality bulk liquid storage assets in partnership with a world-leading organization such as Odfjell are consistent with Northleaf’s strategy and offer our investors significant potential for stable, long-term returns,” said Northleaf Managing Director and Co-Head of Infrastructure, Jamie Storrow. “As a global leader in bulk liquid transportation and storage, the partnership with Odfjell is very appealing to us. In addition, the assets of OHUS represent an excellent investment opportunity due to the strength of the underlying market fundamentals, their diversified customer base and their highly competitive market positions.”
About Northleaf Capital Partners
Northleaf Capital Partners is an independent global private markets fund manager with more than US$12 billion in venture capital, private equity, private credit and infrastructure commitments under management on behalf of public, corporate and multi-employer pension plans, endowments, foundations, financial institutions and family offices. Northleaf’s 130-person team, located in Toronto, Montreal, London, New York, Chicago, Menlo Park and Melbourne, is focused exclusively on sourcing, evaluating and managing private markets investments globally. Northleaf’s portfolio includes more than 350 active investments in 34 countries, with a focus on mid-market companies and assets. For more information on Northleaf, please visit www.northleafcapital.com.