DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high growth economies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
The Americas make-up sector accounted for 39.5% of the global market and was valued at US$20,169.6 million in 2018; it is forecast to reach US$24,334.5 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2013-2023.
The face make-up category held the largest share of the four categories, accounting for 33.8% of total value sales in 2018, while eye make-up, the second largest category, held 28.2% value share in the same year. With a projected CAGR of 7% during 2018-2023, the nail make-up category is set to record the fastest growth among all the make-up categories in the Americas region.
With a mixture of developed and developing nations in the Americas region, consumers are becoming more fashion conscious and want to look their best at all times. Canada, Mexico, Chile, and the US are the highest potential countries for make-up products. Chile's make-up sector is set to record the fastest CAGR of 7.2% in the region between 2018 and 2023. The Americas make-up sector is highly competitive with the top five brands - Maybelline, M.A.C, Covergirl, L'Oreal, and Clinique - accounting for a combined 35.3% value share in 2018.
As a channel, the Health & beauty stores accounted for 19.6% of the total value sales of make-up in the Americas, while department stores recorded 16.3% value share in 2018. Mexico and the US used health & beauty stores as their preferred distribution channel, while parapharmacies/drugstores were prominent in Canada and hypermarkets & supermarkets were preferred by Chileans.
As for packaging formats, rigid plastics accounted for the largest share of packaging materials in the Americas make-up sector, with a volume share of 68.4% in 2018. Specialty container is the most common pack type, with a share of 96% in 2018.
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of make-up by category across the key countries in the Americas region
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for make-up across the key countries in the Americas region, in 2018.
- It covers five distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, health & beauty stores, drugstores & pharmacies, and others, which include cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores', e-retailers, and department stores
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of make-up.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
- L'Oreal S.A.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- Revlon Inc.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Chanel S.A.
- Natura Cosmeticos S.A.
- Clarins Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7mcx9l