MCLEAN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Virtustream, an enterprise-class cloud company and a Dell Technologies business, today announced Virtustream xStreamCare, an expansion of its comprehensive suite of professional and managed services for customers looking to migrate applications to any cloud. The suite of services for mission-critical workloads builds on Virtustream’s decade-long experience, automation, end-to-end processes, and deep technical expertise in migrating and managing the most complex enterprise-class workloads in the cloud.
Virtustream’s xStreamCare services have long set the industry high mark for handling complex IT landscapes as a core component of the Virtustream Enterprise Cloud. Enterprise customers value the comprehensive approach for the planning, migration and management of mission-critical workloads in the cloud. “We’ve managed thousands of the most complex migrations for some of the largest companies on the planet,” said Rob Scott, vice president, Professional and Managed Services, Virtustream. “Our single-hand-to-shake approach is unique, as is the deep expertise our xStreamCare services teams bring to our customers. It’s hard to match our experience and expertise in mission-critical workloads.”
The company has extended its best practices with new deployment automation capabilities to remove the barriers between clouds resulting in more efficient, modernized and secure operations of future multi-cloud environments. The company will now look to extend those capabilities through a platform-agnostic approach and expand the scope of its services to span multiple clouds.
Virtustream offers support for each stage of a customer’s journey to the cloud, with a broad set of expert professional and managed services.
- Planning – spanning advisory, architecture, security and compliance, performance optimization, backup and disaster recovery, pre-migration code optimization, data analysis and archiving.
- Migration – spanning dedicated transition and project managers, globally-staffed teams, multi-platform migration services, steady-state stabilization and validation, and customer-specific migration strategies, processes and technology solutions for a tailored, complete journey to the cloud - not a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Integration – fully integrated operational processes, including planned and tested disaster recovery, dedicated cloud delivery account managers, 24X7 global enterprise-class support services, and integrated service ticketing system to make workflows seamless.
- Optimization – includes compliance audits, modernization assessment, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability scanning, proactive SAP and database-level health checks to ensure optimized operations, and SAP Basis management, including patching, backup and performance.
- Managed – spanning complete management of applications, database, operating system and IaaS (infrastructure as a service); and managed security services, including anti-virus/anti-malware, host-based intrusion detection system and firewall.
Virtustream’s xStreamCare services offer highly-automated, scalable and differentiated services for enterprise customers as they move toward a multi-cloud future. Recent research from Forrester Consulting found that 97 percent of organizations have adopted multi-cloud strategies for their mission-critical applications. The study also found nearly 90 percent of organizations predict they’ll maintain or increase their investments and staffing for multi-cloud deployments over the next two years, and, specifically, 88 percent will maintain or increase investments in managed services support.
“With the market’s continuing evolution to multi-cloud, IT decision makers are either hiring or turning to companies with deep expertise in end-to-end migration planning and services as well as deep expertise in automated, secure, highly scalable and high-performance cloud services for their mission-critical enterprise applications,” said Joy Corso, chief marketing officer, Virtustream, in response to the study’s findings. “This is among the areas where Virtustream excels.”
Many customers lack the experience, best practices and resources necessary for complex application migrations. When running in Virtustream’s enterprise-class cloud, Virtustream’s trusted services enable customers on their cloud journey to reduce risks and simplify these moves with a broad set of industry certifications. To see the full list, visit our Trust Center.
To learn more about Virtustream’s xStreamCare Services, go here.
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStreamCare – Professional and Managed Services and the xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meet the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
*Virtustream, xStream and other trademarks are trademarks of Virtustream, Inc. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.