CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BACE, LLC, a leading global equipment manufacturer, technology innovator and national service provider for the recycling and waste management industry, announces the launch of the first-ever, fully-integrated Ecosystem for the Waste and Recycling industry, powered by its IntelliBACE™ Platform.
“The BACE Ecosystem marries our innovative technology platform, IntelliBACE™, which delivers business data, analytics and reporting with any manufacturer’s Balers and Compactors. The BACE Ecosystem is going to disrupt the way the industry views the integration of equipment and technology. We will continue to drive innovations that focus on increasing our customers’ revenue while decreasing their expenses,” said Frederick Waite, BACE’s Chief Executive Officer.
Highlights / Key Benefits of Ecosystem, powered by IntelliBACE™
- Advantage - Can be implemented on ANY manufacturer’s existing equipment
- Benefit - Uses weight-based scaling for better accuracy – pressure-based systems can give false data signals
- Service - Provides real-time access to current and historical service information
- Warranty - Provides real-time access to warranty status
- Equipment Information - Provides real-time access to training videos and equipment documentation
- Reporting/Analytics - Tracks revenue and expense by equipment, shift, location, region and more
- Auto Notification - Auto notifies haulers when a compactor needs to be picked up – eliminates under/over weight issues
- Cellular communication - Securely isolated from corporate networks
Greg Leon, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing of BACE states, “I have been in the Waste and Recycling industry for over 30 years, and I have never seen such a big leap in technology innovation. The Ecosystem ensures our customers are not limited by the absence of intelligence technology on our competitors’ equipment.”
BACE is a leading global manufacturer of heavy-duty balers, compactors and a national equipment service provider for the recycling and waste management industry. BACE is also the creator of the Patent Pending IntelliBACE™ Platform, an innovative Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform offering unmatched Accountability and Transparency. The BACE headquarters is located at 322 W 32nd Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28206. For information about BACE’s products and services, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call BACE at (704) 394-2230 or visit our web site at www.BACECORP.com.