BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) today announced the expansion of the use of its award-winning Creo® suite of computer-aided design (CAD) software by some of the world’s most innovative companies. The Creo platform supports real-time simulation, IoT-connected design, augmented reality-driven experiences, and additive manufacturing.
Creo is consistently relied upon by global companies for its ease of use, scalability, and reliability. A sampling of companies recently electing to implement or expand their use of Creo include:
- Telefield, LTD., a telecommunications manufacturing expert, is expanding their use of Creo in the research and development engineering process to help realize their goal of being a total solution provider for telecommunications customers.
- ZIEHL ABEGG, SE., a German ventilation system, control engineering, drive and automotive technology expert, is expanding their Creo capabilities to aid in the research, development, and quality assurance of products.
- MIKUNI (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd, a foreign-funded enterprise invested by MIKUNI Corporation, will implement Creo in the development of new surface treatments, precision machined parts, and pressed parts for natural gas safety devices.
- Vstone Co., Ltd., a robotics manufacturer, will leverage Creo for the development of educational robots, small biped-humanoid robots, research robots, and serial servomotors.
“PTC is driving the next evolution of CAD, and we are excited to help these companies realize their true competitive edge with their use of Creo,” said Brian Thompson, SVP and general manager, CAD, PTC. “With the recent acquisition of Frustum and the launch of Creo Simulation Live with ANSYS, we look forward to pushing the boundaries even further, enabling our customers to design more innovatively while accelerating time to market.”
Furthering PTC’s leadership in CAD, PTC announced a new simulation extension for Creo, named Creo Simulation Live, which is powered by ANSYS Discovery Live technology; providing customers with a truly integrated design to simulation workflow. The Creo Simulation Live integration will enable engineers to make more informed decisions throughout the development process, and will also enable them to spend more time innovating, freeing teams up to imagine new products to bring to market and focus on more complex analysis. Looking ahead, once the integration of the recent Frustum generative design technology is complete, AI driven generative design will complement the capabilities in Creo Simulation Live, enabling customers to generate and iterate their designs from directly within the Creo modeling environment.
- Creo Simulation LIVEstream replay
- PTC CAD Software Solutions
- PTC CAD Software Blog
- Press release: ANSYS and PTC to Offer Groundbreaking Integrated Solution for Design at the Speed of Thought
- Press release: PTC Adds Artificial Intelligence and Generative Design Capabilities to Enhance and Expand its CAD Portfolio with Acquisition of Frustum
The announcement of the selection, implementation or deployment of PTC products is not necessarily indicative of the timing of recognition of revenue therefrom or the level of revenue for any particular period.
The timing of any product release or integration, including any features or functionality, is subject to change at PTC’s discretion.
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
PTC, Creo and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.