SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., a leading security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service company, today announced a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) to provide the entire Arctic Wolf portfolio of services and products to the distributor’s vast and increasing network of U.S. channel partners.
“One of our key priorities as a company is to accelerate our powerful channel engine,” said Nick Schneider, Chief Revenue Officer of Arctic Wolf. “This new alliance with Ingram Micro will help Arctic Wolf capitalize on the rapidly growing cybersecurity Managed Detection & Response market and strengthen our channel-first approach. Partners will benefit from the value-added services, market expertise and operational efficiencies that Ingram Micro provides. Arctic Wolf is focused on putting our partners at the center of everything we do.”
Arctic Wolf’s cybersecurity solution portfolio, including its flagship SOC-as-a-service along with risk assessment through the recent RootSecure acquisition, provides Ingram Micro a comprehensive set of cybersecurity products and services for customers from day one. The award-winning AWN CyberSOC™ service and the risk assessment solutions deliver superior threat prevention, detection and response capabilities including:
- Concierge Security™ Team (CST) acts as the single point of contact for a customer’s security needs. The CST includes a trusted security advisor and an extension of a customer’s internal team.
- Hybrid AI demonstrably identifies more attacks, reduces false positives and accelerates the time between detection and response. It merges a security engineer’s intelligence and intuition with the efficiency and productivity of artificial intelligence.
- Custom Rule Engine (CRulE) Intentions provide unlimited flexibility to tailor Arctic Wolf’s services to your exact needs. It allows the CST to configure specific security and operational policies, updating them as needed to align with a customer’s changing business requirements.
- Risk-based Vulnerability Assessment enables customers to continuously assess vulnerabilities in your internal and external facing networks, endpoints, and people and quantify risk.
“The security industry is becoming increasingly more difficult for companies to navigate, making the role our channel partners play more valuable to the organizations they serve,” said Eric Kohl, executive director, Advanced Solutions, Ingram Micro U.S. “We are excited to integrate with Arctic Wolf, and provide value-added services and programs to their network of channel partners while also offering new options for our community to bolster their cybersecurity efforts.”
The agreement to leverage one of the world’s largest and most trusted distributor networks is a strategic move for Arctic Wolf to further enhance its channel-focused go-to-market strategy. The new alliance will further enable Ingram Micro’s network of partners to effectively combat today’s sophisticated advanced persistent threats and ransomware attacks using Artic Wolf’s simple and straightforward pricing, allowing them to expand customer footprint and increase revenue quickly.
Channel partners will hear more details about the Arctic Wolf/Ingram Micro distribution agreement implementation in the coming months. For more information on the Arctic Wolf Channel Partner Program, please visit: https://arcticwolf.com/partners/.
- For more information on Arctic Wolf’s solution portfolio, please visit arcticwolf.com
- Visit our blog, check out webinars, and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
About Arctic Wolf
Arctic Wolf Networks delivers the industry-leading security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service that redefines the economics of cybersecurity. The AWN CyberSOC™ service is anchored by Concierge Security™ teams who provide custom threat hunting, alerting, and reporting. Arctic Wolf’s purpose-built, cloud-based service offers 24x7 monitoring, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and response. For more information about Arctic Wolf, visit https://arcticwolf.com.