DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil retail industry.
Brazilian retail sales stood at R$1,561.6 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow at 5.4% CAGR during 2017-2022. A growing economy, rising household consumption, and increasing wages are estimated to fuel the retail sales growth in the country.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News & Stationery, Electrical & Electronics, Food & Grocery, Health & Beauty, Furniture & Floor Coverings, Home & Garden Products, Music, Video & Entertainment Software, Sports & Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches & Accessories, and Luggage & Leather Goods
- Brazil retail sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% between 2017 and 2022
- A positive economy and growing household consumption will boost retail sales
- While food & grocery is the largest sector, health & beauty produces the fastest growth
- While hypermarkets is the largest, online retail is the fastest-growing channel in Brazil
- Online retailing undermines in-store sales of music, video and entertainment specialists
- A large female working population is projected to strengthen retail sales
- Sam's club
- Magazine Luiza
- Casas Bahia
- Ricardo Eletro
- Fast Shop
- Droga Raia
- Pague Menos
- Leroy Merlin
- Casas Bahia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lk578/retailing_in?w=4