LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated:
Retailers around the world must adapt to modern employee expectations to engage a dynamic workforce and drive a differentiated customer experience. Advanced workforce management and human capital management (HCM) technology is essential.
Christian Spor, director of store operations services at GameStop, and Steve Wilson, executive director, retail practice at MarketSource, will participate in an NRF Big Idea session, “The Future of Work: How Innovative Workforce Technology Enhances the Customer Experience,” moderated by Amanda Nichols, senior manager, retail and hospitality practice group at Kronos Incorporated. Both Spor and Wilson have seen the dynamic make-up and needs of their employees change over the years, and this session will explore how to develop an innovative technology strategy that leverages artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and predictive analytics to digitally transform the retail workforce to deliver high customer satisfaction and drive continued engagement.
|When:||Monday, Jan. 14, from 3:15–3:45 p.m.|
NRF 2019: Retail’s Big Show
|Javits Convention Center|
|EXPO Hall, Level 3, Stage 6|
Technology is transforming the industry and providing greater insights into tomorrow’s multi-dimensional workforce today. Deploying a fully comprehensive workforce management and HCM experience is an essential part of embracing the future of work in retail. Advanced machine learning and AI capabilities powered by AIMEE are extending the power of Workforce Dimensions by Kronos and enabling stores to effectively forecast, assign, and track labor; optimize schedules to minimize compliance risk; empower employees to work their way with intelligent self-service features; and deliver a full suite of HCM capabilities within a single cloud solution that spans the entire employee lifecycle.
Mike May, senior director of the Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program at Kronos, will also speak at NRF about adapting to modern employee expectations, joining Jon Schlossberg, CEO of financial wellness platform Even.com, in the session, “How Walmart Solved the Employee Wellness Equation,” on Tuesday, Jan. 15 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the EXPO Hall, Level 1, Stage 2.
- Visit Kronos in booth 4225 to experience the future of work at NRF 2019: Retail’s Big Show, Jan. 13-15, in New York City. Request a meeting today.
- Catch up with Kronos at the Food and Beverage Technology half-day workshop hosted by NRF in partnership with the International Food and Beverage Technology Association (IFBTA) on Jan. 14 from noon to 6 p.m. at the nearby Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, 7th Floor, Astor Ballroom.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, and join the NRF conversation with #NRF2019.
- Download the white paper – The Future of Work in Retail – to learn how Kronos can help you become a retailer of the future.
- Learn about the damaging impact that unplanned absence has on store operations and employee engagement in retail environments worldwide, based on new research from The Workforce Institute at Kronos.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.