EUGENE, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--You can’t bottle the adventurous, nature-loving flavor of the Pacific Northwest, but Alden’s Organic has captured it all – from organic peanut butter cups to real cherry chunks to salted dark chocolate – in pint-sized packages. Attendees of the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco will be the first to try them at Booth 6918 on January 13-15, 2019.
“Our eight new pint flavors are made to spark a good time—never too sweet and unmistakably tasting like the organic ingredients inside. If something says ‘strawberry,’ we think it should taste like strawberry not strawberry-ish,” says vice president of marketing and innovation Michelle Hunt. “Recipes like Sasquatch Tracks™ and Road Trip™ evoke our Oregon roots and spirit. We do ice cream the Oregon way—always playful yet relentlessly progressive—to prove that organic is both old-school and new-cool.”
The eight new pints, scheduled to hit stores in Spring 2019, are:
- Sasquatch Tracks™: Vanilla ice cream with ribbons of fudge and peanut butter cups
- Caramel Macchiato: Coffee ice cream drizzled with sea salt caramel
- Crushin On™ Cookies & Mint: Mint ice cream with crushed cookie pieces and fudge swirls
- Vanilla Crème: Rich vanilla ice cream with a sweet cream finish
- Double Dutch Chocolate: Swirls of fudgy milk chocolate and dark chocolate ice cream
- Road Trip™ Dark Chocolate Almond: Vanilla ice cream with almonds and salted dark chocolate
- Midnight Cherry Chip™: Cherry ice cream with chunks of organic cherries and dark chocolate
- Dough Yeah™ Cookie Dough Fudge: Loads of dough and fudge ribbons in vanilla ice cream
Alden’s also has a vibrant new lick-the-carton look for their entire portfolio of family size ice cream, pints, and novelties that celebrates the organic deliciousness inside. “Alden’s mission is to make organic ice cream irresistible for all,” says Hunt. “As leaders in the organic category since 2004, we are ‘all in’ on organic and letting the organic flavor realness shine through in every scoop, lick and bite. Our new packaging spotlights that signature true-to-flavor taste.” Alden’s will also be consolidating its novelty portfolio with its sister-brand, Julie’s Organic. The consolidation will incorporate top-selling Julie’s novelties and will hit the market in updated Alden’s packaging in Spring 2019.
About Alden’s Organic
Alden’s Organic is America’s best-selling organic ice cream*. The brand was launched in 2004 in Eugene, Oregon where they still make every batch. Alden’s offers a full range of pints, family size ice cream, and frozen novelties. All Alden’s products are certified organic. The brand’s parent company, Oregon Ice Cream, is privately owned and has been making ice cream in Eugene, Oregon since 1938.
Note to Editors: We'd love to send you samples of our new pints. Reach out using the contact information below and let us know which flavors you want to try!
*Best-selling organic ice cream brand source: SPINS Natural Channel, Frozen Desserts, 52 Weeks Ending 12-02-18