DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Energy Harvesting Systems Market - Segmented by Technology, Application(Consumer Electronics, Building and Home Automation, Industrial), and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Energy Harvesting Systems Market was valued at USD 358.2 million in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 664.68 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.85%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The green energy trend is effectually governing the market, while favorable initiatives by governments also boost the market on a global level.
The combination of energy harvesting and ultra-low-power microcontroller units have augmented the wealth of applications that previously were not feasible. The ease of availability of such solutions is propelling their rate of adoption across the wide range of applications aggressively.
Moreover, the abundance of renewable energy sources, including tidal, wind, and ocean energy, provide a dependable platform for the innovation of energy harvesting applications. Various organizations and governments have been using energy harvesting technology in the form of watermills, windmills, and solar power systems, to cater to the increasing energy demands across the globe.
- Increasing Investments in Green Environment Initiatives by the Government Push the Use of Energy Harvesting Systems
- Infrastructure Application Accounted for the Maximum Market Share
- Due to Increasing Investment in R&D in Advanced Technological Solutions, North America Dominated the Market
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Global Energy Harvesting Systems Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6. Investment Analysis
7. Future of the Market
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Arveni SaS
- EnoCean GmbH
- ABB Limited
- Cymbet Corporation
- Qorvo Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gcvcgs/the_worldwide?w=4