DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High-content Screening Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global high-content screening market to grow with a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on high-content screening market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on high-content screening market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global high-content screening market over the period of 2016 to 2024.
- Latest Development in the High-Content Screening (HCS) Technology and Its Significance in Drug Discovery
- Introduction of Several New Products by the Market Players
- High Price of High Contents Screening Instruments
- Growing Government Funding Helps to Research and Development for Drug Discovery
- Merck Millipore
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Tecan Trading AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- BioTek Instruments Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Cell Signalling Technologies Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global High-Content Screening Market Overview
4. High-Content Screening Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global High-Content Screening Market by Application
6. Global High-Content Screening Market by End User
7. Global High-Content Screening Market by Product
8. Global High-Content Screening Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plr339/global?w=4