DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cosmetic Products Market - Segmented by Product Type (Hair Care Product, Skin Care Product, Oral Care Product, and Color Cosmetic Product), Distribution Channel, and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cosmetic products market was valued at USD 532.43 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a market value of USD 805.61 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.14% during 2018-2023.
The cosmetics or beauty products industry, globally, is one sector which remains impervious to the ups and downs. Overall sales are affected in the event of an economic downturn. However, one can count on the sales of cosmetics to maintain a certain volume overall. This is because of continuing and growing usage of products by women, and increasingly by men across the world.
- Aging Population is the Major Driver for the Cosmetic Products Market
- E-commerce as a Distribution Channel is Expected to Grow Rapidly
- Middle East & African Region is Expected to Grow with the Highest CAGR in Cosmetic Products Market
- Innovation in Packaging and Design
- Increasing Focus toward Grooming and Personal Appearance
- Aging Population
- Growth of E-commerce
- Increasing Access to Bottom of Pyramid Consumers
- New Medical Technologies for Beauty Enhancement
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
- Growth in Emerging Markets
- Growing Demand for Organic Products
- L'Oreal Group
- Procter & Gamble
- Beiersdorf AG
- Avon Products Inc.
- The Este Lauder Companies Inc.
- Kao Corp.
- Revlon Inc.
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Yves Rocher
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global S.A.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cosmetics Products Market Segmentation
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Cosmetic Products Market Companies
8. Cosmetic Products Market Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Cosmetic Products Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jg38k7/the_global?w=4