China Titanium Dioxide Monthly Report provides you with real-time intelligence on China's titanium dioxide (TiO2) market.
China's titanium dioxide market is at a crossroads. As growth in the wider economy slows, Chinese TiO2 manufacturers are faced with slowing domestic demand, massive overcapacity and falling prices.
Big changes are underway as producers struggle to deal with this new normal'. M&A activity is accelerating, and many companies are attempting to improve their product quality to become more competitive in the international market. Meanwhile, others are struggling to adapt to China's tightening environmental regulations.
China Titanium Dioxide Monthly Report will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire TiO2 industry chain, from the upstream ilmenite and titanium slag markets to the downstream pigments, coatings and plastics markets. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
- Anhui Annada Titanium Industry Co. Ltd.
- CNNC Huayuan Titanium Dioxide Co. Ltd.
- GPRO Titanium Industry Co. Ltd.
- Lomon Billions Group Co. Ltd.
- Pangang Group Vanadium & Titanium Resources Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8559g/titanium_dioxide?w=4