DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aircraft Line Maintenance Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Line Maintenance Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing adoption of internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), increasing the number of aviation accidents and rising upgradation and replacement of old aircrafts with new generation aircrafts.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By Technology, market is divided into digital line maintenance and traditional line maintenance
- Depending upon Type, market is classified into routine checks and transit checks
- Based on Service, market is segmented into line station setup & management service, aircraft on ground (AOG) service, defect rectification service, component replacement & rigging service and engine & apu service
- Component Replacement & Rigging Service is further sub segmented into Windshield Changes, Avionics Repairs, Hydraulic Leak Rectification, Structural Repairs and Landing Gear Replacement & Removal
- Engine & APU Service is further sub divided into Engine & APU Changes, Boroscope Inspection, Engine Run-Up and Engine Cleaning & Washing.
- Depending upon Aircraft Type, market is segregated into Very Large Body Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, Narrow Body Aircraft and Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Body Aircraft is sub segmented into A380 Series and B747 Series
- Regional Aircraft is sub divided into Beechcraft 1900, ATR 42/72, Embraer 135/140/145, Bombardier Dash 8-100/200/300, Bombardier 170/175/190/195, Saab 340 and Bombardier Crj Series
- Narrow Body Aircraft is sub categorized into B757 Series, B737 Series and A320 Series
- Wide Body Aircraft is further is sub divided into B767 Series, B787 Series, B777 Series, A330 Series and A350 Series
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, By Technology
5 Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, By Type
6 Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, By Service
7 Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, By Aircraft Type
8 Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Monarch Aircraft Engineering
- SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance
- STS Aviation Group
- Turkish Airlines
- British Airways
- SIA Engineering Company
- Avia Solutions Group
- Delta Air Lines
- SR Technics
- Nayak Group
- ANA Line Maintenance Technics
- United Airlines
- BCT Aviation Maintenance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xlm32/global_aircraft?w=4