DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Mobile Phone Accessories Market by Product Type - U.S. Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. mobile phone accessories market was valued at $26,988.2 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $66,434.3 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.86% from 2018 to 2025.
This rising demand for wireless accessories has propelled the growth of the U.S. mobile phone accessories market.
In 2017, the headphone segment was the major revenue contributor to the U.S. market, owing to upsurge in dependency on smartphones for personal and business deals, ease in the call connect/disconnect feature, comfortable medium of entertainment, and product varieties such as wired and wireless modes such as Bluetooth.
In the same year, the offline segment of the U.S. market accounted for a 64.8% revenue share and was the highest revenue contributor. However, rapid digitalization in the future is expected to adversely affect the growth of the segment.
- The headphone segment accounted for the highest share in 2017, with $6,559 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.6% from 2018 to 2025.
- The offline segment generated the highest revenue in 2017, contributing $17,482 million.
- The Bluetooth speaker segment is projected to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: U.S. Mobile Accessories Market, By Product Type
Chapter 3: Company Profiles
- Apple Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- BYD Company Limited
- Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- JVC Kenwood Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Sony Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8r5dn/u_s_mobile_phone?w=4