LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a global analytics solutions provider, has announced the completion of their recent whitepaper on the value of predictive analytics in enterprise decision making.
Over the past few decades, predictive analytics has gone from being a brilliant technique adopted in just a few niches to a competitive weapon with a quickly growing range of uses. The rising adoption of predictive analytics is powered by congregating trends with always improving tools for data analysis, the big data prodigy, and a steady stream of established successes in new applications. Predictive analytics offers support for business and human decisions, making them more efficient and effective, or in some cases, can be used to mechanize the whole decision-making process. Also, with predictive analytics, organizations in both end-user industries and governments globally can expand their decision making, get more value from their data, and then gain a stronger competitive advantage.
Request a proposal to understand the scope of our research.
“Predictive models help determine high-risk situations and hotspots for preventive action,” says an expert from Quantzig.
To know more about the scope of our research, book a solution demo
Value of predictive analytics in enterprise decision making:
- The biggest set of advances and variations in predictive analytics are coming about as a result of the explosion in unstructured data — voice, text documents, video, and images along with quickly improving analytical techniques
- To make unstructured data sets useful for analysis, structured information must be extracted from them
- Information can be found in customer posts on blogs forums and other sources that predict customer satisfaction and sales trends for new products
- An extraction step is needed to get useful information in the form of keywords, phrases, and meaning from the text in the posts
- To know more about how our predictive analytics solution can help you, get in touch
Download the complete whitepaper on the predictive analytics and its use cases in enterprise decision making here:
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on all of Quantzig’s services and the solutions they have provided to Fortune 500 clients across all industries, please contact us.