DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Brine concentration Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Brine concentration Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising concerns about environmental pollution and increasing demand from oil & gas industry.
Based on Technology, the market is categorized into Closed Circuit Desalination (CCD), High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis (HERO), Mechanical Vapor Compression (MVC), Vertical Tube Falling Film (VTFF) and Other Technologies.
Depending on End-User, the market is segregated into Textile, Steel, Refining & Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, Power, Oil & Gas, Mining, Landfill/Leachate, Food & Beverage, Coal-to-chemicals and Other End-Users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Brine Concentration Technology Market, By Technology
5 Brine Concentration Technology Market, By End-User
6 Brine Concentration Technology Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- TETRA Technologies, Inc.
- Synder Filtration
- Saltwaorks Technologies, Inc.
- Osmo Membrane Systems GmbH
- Oasys Water
- Modern Water Plc
- Memsys Water Technologies GmbH
- Fluid Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Enviro Water Minerals Company
- Duraflow LLC
- Advent Envirocare Technology Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdwvxv/global_brine?w=4