DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Textile Printing Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for sustainable printing, growing demand in others maintenance sector and rising R&D activities for industrial textile printing.
Based on ink type, market is categorized into pigment, acid, sublimation, reactive, direct disperse and other ink types.
By printing process, market is divided into direct-to-garment (DTG) process and roll to roll process.
Depending on substrate, market is categorized into silk, cotton, polyester and other substrates.
In terms of application, market is divided into industrial, direct to garment, textile and decor, soft signage, household, display and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Digital Textile Printing Market, By Ink Type
5 Digital Textile Printing Market, By Printing Process
6 Digital Textile Printing Market, By Substrate
7 Digital Textile Printing Market, By Application
8 Digital Textile Printing Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Mimaki Engineering
- Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
- Roland Corporation
- Dover Corporation
- The Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Seiko Epson
- Kornit Digital Ltd
- Durst Phototechnik
- Konica Minolta
- Hollanders Printing Systems
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67d5zr/global_digital?w=4