The Mobile market is constantly changing, due to a combination of effects from the development of new technologies, new smartphones and increasing competition. Also, the regulatory environment continues to evolve to reflect changing realities and increasing competition.
The report will discuss all these issues affecting Indonesia. Moreover, Indonesia Mobile Market also analyses the Indonesian smartphone market and provides forecasts for the most important Mobile indicators from 2018 until 2022.
This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market in Indonesia. It provides analysis of the key issues in the Indonesian mobile market, while monitoring the critical developments based on both primary and secondary sources. It also provides high-level for various indicators such as forecasts of teledensity, subscribers, number of smartphones, etc.
The report covers the following key aspects:
- What are the current key developments in the mobile and smartphones markets?
- Coverage of the recent developments, such as M&As activities, changes in market shares etc.
- Provision of latest telecom related statistics
- Annual forecast of number of smartphones
Why should you read this report?
- The statistical section covers the most important mobile indicators
- A view of the key developments in both mobile operator and smartphone markets
Who should buy this report?
- Mobile network operators
- Smartphone manufacturers
- Contractors and infrastructure providers
- Financial institutions
- Industry consultants, researchers and analysts
- Government bodies
Why this analysis is robust and authoritative?
- Major industry stakeholders are constantly consulted to incorporate their views into the analysis
- Quantitive and qualitative methods are both employed to derive robust analysis
- All forecasts are supported by proprietary econometric and excel based models
- XL Axiata
- Indosat Ooredoo
- Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
- Hutchison Asia Telecommunications Limited (HTIL)
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Executive Summary
Section 2: Country Overview
Section 3: Competitor Landscape
Section 4: Regulatory Environment
Section 5: Mobile Braodband
Section 6: The Smartphone Market
Section 7: Points for Actions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zznbls/the_mobile_market?w=4